Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why Didn't I Think of That?

While reading my daughter one of her favorite books before bed the other night, I found myself saying, "Why didn't I think of that?"

The book in question...Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Connor. 

Have you read these adorable books? They're delightful. 100% girly, girly, which my young daughter's love. And full of vocabulary words, which the mama/reader in me loves. Add too many splashes of pink and perfectly placed swirls and O'Connor created the perfect little series of books that I wish I'd thought of. :) 

Tell me: What "something" or invention do you kick yourself for not thinking of first? 

**And don't forget, next Monday begins the first ever BRIGHT SIDE BOOK BASH! Mark your calendar to pop in here and over at Jenny Hale's blog too. Win, win, win! :) 


1 comment:

  1. I've never read a Fancy Nancy book, but I always wish I'd have written the Sweet Valley High series! Ha!

    I'll have to pop in on Monday. The Bash looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!