Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

January's Book Club Pick and Winners!!!!!

I feel refreshed! Maybe its the new calendar year. Maybe its cause I slept great last night...

Actually, I think its because I have a spark of an idea about what I want to do with this blog! For crying out loud...it took me long enough! LOL Anyway, I'm really excited and hope to have some fun reveals coming up!

***

Author, Dani Pettrey
It didn't take me longer than a millisecond to come up with January's title. I've been hearing great buzz, I was intrigued by the backcover copy, I downloaded a sample onto my Kindle...and didn't breathe for the entire first two chapters. I was on the edge of my seat. So I'm excited (and already convinced I'll love this book) to announce that my book club pick for January is:


Read along with me...pretty please! It's a good one. I can already tell! We'll share our thoughts at the end of the month. 

***

And now, I think I get to reveal some winners!!! I love this part! ;) The winners of my mystery prizes are....(in my best Oprah voice)

Everyone!!! 
If you commented on yesterday's post (at the time of this writing), then I have you down to receive a super, top-secret box from me!! :) 

*Jaime*
*Lindsay*
*Marissa*
*Jessica*
*Mary*
*Karen*

Ladies, send me an email with your mailing address, and a box will arrive on your doorstep! (standard shipping times apply...I couldn't resist...I had to say that! LOL) 
lacie0430(at)comcast(dot)net

HAPPY FRIDAY! And get reading! :) :) 

5 comments:

  1. That picture of Oprah made me laugh out loud. :) I've heard great things about that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at that picture of Oprah too! Yay, I love secrets and surprises! :)

    I read this book already. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series very much and after you read it, I know you will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Address sent. ;)

    And yes, I looooooved this book, as has every person I've loaned it to, LOL. The second one comes out in February, I think. Maybe that should be your February book. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Submerged. You'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Dani's book. I'm so glad it's one of your picks! And hooray for inspiration. :) I look forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!