Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Distractions and Spring Break

Apparently my mind is already on Spring Break. It's long gone.

Because my days have been messed up all week...which is why I missed my Tuesday post. I thought it was only Monday. Ahhh!

It's also why I ALMOST missed today's post. A confused mind...and American Idol. :)

Anyone watching? I just have to say now that my predicted winner is Colton Dixon. Or I'm just a sucker for a cute guy and a piano.

(Okay, I need to get off my computer now since I just squashed ant #4 as it scurried across my screen. And now I feel like they're crawling all over me. I hate bugs!! Even itty bitty ants...cause magnified, they're hideous!!)

I'll be taking a blogging break next week since my kids are out of school for Spring Break. Time to dye some eggs! :)

Happy Thursday Everyone!

AND

Happy Easter!!


2 comments:

  1. Have fun on break and LOL on your days being jacked up! I wondered where you were, but thought it might be due to the migraine.

    I'll miss you, but you can text me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! I'm watching Survivor again, and I have no idea who will win. This group is messed up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!