Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Hope My Hair Looks Okay

Do any of you watch The Bachelorette? I just watched Monday's episode last night. OH MY GOODNESS! I almost threw my computer (since we canceled our TV) across the room. What is going on? Women that are totally oblivious to men and their empty charms are one of my biggest pet peeves.

Bentley is definitely playing her for the fool and in my humble opinion he isn't even that good looking. He should have gone home the first day. The only thing he has going for him are his entertaining one-liners. "I hope my hair looks okay" will be coming up next week. It's sort of like a train wreck. You don't want to watch it but looking away is impossible.

And what's the deal with the Batman guy? I can't figure out if there's something more to him or if he's just nuts. My instinct say he's too creepy.

The guys I'm rooting for are JP and Ryan P. Who is your pick to "win" this season?

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you about Bentley, he is not all he thinks he is. She needs to stop begging for him to like her. I too like JP. I thought William and her were cute together but based on next weeks previews he might have ruined his chances with is comedy piece. The drama of the show keeps me coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!