Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I've been so focused on my May goals that I have completely forgotten about the blogging world - reading other blogs and writing my own. Apparently, I'm a very single-minded person. :)

Still no dusted baseboards but I did plan my son's birthday party and I even felt crafty enough to make "homemade" Iron Man invitations.

Now, I'm in up to my elbows in "conference research". I'm hoping to feel completely confident in my decisions in the next day or two before I click the register button.

But I'm wondering...if you've been to a writing conference, how did you decide who to meet with? If you don't have an agent is that the best place to start? Or is it more beneficial to meet directly with a publisher? So many questions...

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!