Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Tuesday Shout-Out

Friends make the world go round, don't they?

And I'm blessed with some great ones! Both in my daily life and online!

This is my 2013 "Relationship" photo inspiration. Jenny and Jaime, I'll meet you here! :)
Today I want to give a huge THANKS and a tight squeeze to Jaime Sundsmo and Jenny Hale for reminding me that writing doesn't always have to be a solitary endeavor, and for making my week! You two rock!

I'm going to bed tonight (well, when you read this it'll be last night) with a smile in my heart thanks to your kindness and awesomeness and spontaneity! :)

Thanks for being YOU!

Share with me: how has a friend made your day recently? How can you return the favor?

***By the way, keep an eye on these two gals. Great writers, both!!!***


1 comment:

  1. Awww, wow!!!!! I just read this *sniff* you made my week too ... although my inbox is strangely empty of chapts 2+ :) :) :) ... grab some coffee and lets head for those chairs!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!